Purchase Direct Ltd is a market leader in outsourced procurement and cost reduction services. We recognise the environmental impact of our activities and services and aim to minimise their adverse effect on the environment through the implementation of an ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System.
We are committed to the protection of the environment, and have prioritised the following areas of focus in line with our environmental objectives:
- Reduce the environmental impact of our business travel. Our Target is for at least 75% of our fleet to be BEV of PHEV by the end of 2027.
- Review and aim to reduce the environmental impact of our waste disposal
- Monitor and aim to reduce our energy consumption at the main office
- Review and aim to reduce our paper consumption
- Review our internal procurement processes to increase the focus on environmental criteria
- Maintain ISO 14001 certification and PAS 2060 status
- Investigate options for setting a Net Zero commitment and target.
The scope of our Environmental Management System covers the provision of outsourced procurement and cost reduction planning for our customers.
Purchase Direct Ltd is committed to continual improvement of the Environmental Management System. Our Environmental Policy and objectives will be routinely reviewed by senior management no less than once every 12 months, to continuously evaluate and enhance our environmental performance.
Anthony Landau, Managing Director
Environmental Policy V3.0, October 2023
Review: March 2024