We are committed to the protection of the environment, and have prioritised the following areas of focus in line with our environmental objectives:
Purchase Direct Ltd is a market leader in outsourced procurement and cost reduction services. We recognise the environmental impact of our activities and services and aim to minimise their adverse effect on the environment through the implementation of an Environmental Management System, in alignment with ISO 14001.
- Reduce the environmental impact of our business travel
- Review and aim to reduce the environmental impact of our waste disposal
- Monitor and aim to reduce our energy consumption at the main office
- Review and aim to reduce our paper consumption
- Ensure compliance with applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as any other environmental requirements which the company commits to
- Achieve and maintain ISO 14001 certification
We aim to monitor and reduce our business’ impact on the environment, whilst maintaining our organisation’s purpose of providing outsourced procurement and cost reduction solutions to our customers.
Purchase Direct Ltd is committed to continual improvement of the Environmental Management System. Our Environmental Policy and objectives will be routinely reviewed by senior management no less than once every 12 months, to continuously evaluate and enhance our environmental performance.
Anthony Landau, Managing Director
Environmental Policy V1, February 2022
Review: February 2023